Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I once had a blog...

called Shannon Makes Stuff. I used to post on it all the time. And then I moved... And well, I live across the street from my two of my best friends... And the rest is history.
 
However, now that we are settled and more into a routine and the holidays are almost over, and the new year will be beginning, you'll be seeing a lot more of me around here. And I have some fantastic projects to share with you!
 
So thanks for hanging around, even when I go through my lame periods... like now... I'm going to get better, I promise.
Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you have settled in. Hoping to see new posts from you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Shout it here! I LOVE to hear what you're thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...